LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT SOLUTION?
Contact Scholar and Partners
Get a Quote
Is your business responding quick enough to a cyber-attack?
Cyber and cyber-led technologies are very much a part of our everyday lives, especially now that more of us are working from home. With more emphasis being placed on home-working, cyber criminals are increasing their attacks on unsuspecting and in most instances, unsecured users. And with no immediate access to the company’s IT department, how much damage can possibly be done to the company’s finances and reputation if such cyber-attacks are not mitigated against!No business is invulnerable from the danger of a cyber-attack.
Did you know that pre-Covid, it was estimated that nearly 1 in 2 UK firms lacked robust cyber defences!Cyber-insurance is a risk management solution, used to protect businesses and individual users from internet-based risks, risks relating to information technology infrastructure and its associated activities. Risks of this nature are typically excluded from traditional commercial liability policies.
Our Risk Profile
- Solopreneurs/ Freelancers/ New start-ups
- Established businesses of any size up to £600m in revenue
- Companies located in USA/Canada, UK, Eire, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, European Union, South America, MENA, APAC, Baltics, EMEA and EEA
- Breach costs
- Costs for damage to data or programs
- Insured’s network failure – income loss and extra expense
- Cyber extortion and ransomware
- Network security, privacy and confidentiality liability
- Network security, privacy liability (regulatory)
- Multimedia liability
- Cyber terrorism
- Payment card industry data security standard
- fines penalties and assessments
- Price-match available for target business
- Outsource service provider or cloud service provider failure – Income loss and extra expense.
Requesting a Quote
Please feel free to contact us via the contact sheet, and one of our friendly Scholars will be able to assist you with any query at a time convenient to you